*A back brace for the whole family the digital era has certain advantages, but they come with a price.
*Children, teenagers, adults, and seniors spend more and more time hunched over a screen, upper back bent and head pushed forward. Over time, bad posture hurts your back, neck and spine, causing not only upper back pain, but also permanent problems like hunchback. Fortunately, using a corrector brace is a great way to alleviate pain and prevent spinal damages.
* Avoid slouching and improve posture
* Correct spinal alignment
* Stabilize the spine and back muscles
* Provide shoulder support
* Stand taller and regain confidence.
* Made to fit chest sizes between 28" and 48", the back corrector can be worn by both adults and children (age 14+).
* They: - Can be adjusted to fit your size - are made from breathable neoprene - follow the shape of your body - provide gentle correction and pain relief - are odor resistant.
- Natural healing - great posture makes you stand taller and act more confidently
- Even for children - early back posture correction is the key to preventing lifelong upper back pain symptoms
- Gentle, yet firm - specially built for gentle correction, LW4U posture back brace molds on your body and realigns your vertebrae
- Looking to improve your back posture? Our corrector brace for men and women will definitely help you! It is designed specially to shift shoulders back, push your chest out and achieve a proper, natural back alignment.